TRAVEL PROTECTION PLANS OFFERED:
- STUDENT TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN: CLICK HERE to preview plans and pricing.
- OPTIONAL CANCEL FOR ANY REASON PLAN: CFAR coverage is 75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase AND WITH 14 DAYS OF FIRST DEPOSIT FOR TRIP RECEIVED BY SLU. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State. This and other optional coverage can be added on when you purchase the Student Travel Protection Plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why travel protection? Plans help provide coverage for unexpected situations and offer benefits for...
- Trip Cancellation/ Interruption
- Travel/ Baggage Delay
- Missed Connection
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense
- Many other insurance benefits and non-insurance assistance services
When do I need to purchase travel protection?
- Since plans contain some time sensitive benefits, we encourage all travelers to purchase a plan at the time of registration. Plans cannot be added after the final payment deadline or after the final payment has been received (whichever comes first). CFAR add-on plans must be purchased within 14 days of the first deposit received by SLU.
How much does travel protection cost?
- Rates are based on cost of trip purchased through SLU. Click here to get the specific rates.
Does travel protection purchased cover my flights not included in the SLU registration fee?
- When you purchase your travel protection, you can choose to include costs purchased through SLU as well as additional costs associated with your trip not purchased through SLU.
How do I file a claim?
- Should you have questions regarding the coverage or need to file a claim, please do not hesitate to contact Travel Insured International. You may reach them at (800) 243-3174 or you may visit their website at www.travelinsured.com.
Have more questions?
- For questions on the plan, coverage or procedures, please contact the Travel Insured Group Support Desk at Travel Insured 844-440-8113