JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY TO CHANGE LIVES
At SLU, we believe that everyone has leadership ability because of the grace of God. We also believe that every student should have the opportunity to engage in leadership training that will equip them to think big thoughts, to dream big dreams and to lead with intentionality and purpose. Our future students will see the world in a way most never will, as we combine unforgettable experiences with top-notch executive leadership training designed to change and shape the rest of their lives. As a SLU donor, you have the opportunity to join our future students on their leadership journey and become one who directly contributes to making their possibilities turn into real-life adventures.
5 Giving Opportunities:
- General Fund – There are so many ways to become a part of equipping this generation to Think, Dream and Lead at the feet of Jesus. Your giving allows us to continue to expand our leadership training capacity as we strive to give access to students across the globe.
- Inside Out Strategy – Give the gift of leadership development to a promising student. We believe that every student deserves a chance to be a part of this leadership journey, but as our Founder and President, Dr. Jay Strack, says, “There’s potential and talent in every zip code; there’s just not opportunity.” We want to awaken abilities and identify talents within these students who may not otherwise have the opportunity to realize their potential as future leaders of America.
- Youth Pastor Summit – Give the gift of encouragement and empowerment. We realize that students need strong adult leaders that will walk through life with them. Youth Pastor Summit is provided as a gift to youth pastors, youth workers, youth volunteers and educators as an encouragement and investment in those who are making a lasting impact in the lives of students.
- SLU 101 International – Making this incredible leadership journey available across the world is a commitment of SLU. Through our SLU 101 International programs, students have experienced a 15-20 year head start in how to think, dream and lead and now walk with the confidence needed to make a significant leadership impact in their part of the world.
- B.O.B. Gathering – Support the investment in ministry pastors to gather and encourage each other, spend time in community, and make a commitment to run and finish the race well.
In return, we commit to you that we will use every resource we have to train and equip this generation of students to be all they can be for the glory of God. We also commit to continually resource and serve you, our faithful donors, by providing you with exclusive access to speaker content, podcasts and blogs. Additionally, you will receive periodic emails designed to keep you informed of the way your donation is changing lives. We are thankful for men and women who see the potential of this generation and will stand with SLU as we prepare thinkers, dreamers and leaders.
We at SLU take financial accountability and donor responsibility seriously. In its most recent ranking, Charity Navigator gave SLU a 5 Star Rating. Additionally, we received a 100 out of 100 score in Finance and Accountability. You can read more about this here.